03 March 2009

new to the club

amid some health issues i've been experiencing lately, i was referred to a chiropractor/nutritionist tonight and i quite enjoyed the experience, i must say. he was a super nice and enthusiastic guy and i felt more like we were going to figure this out in the first five minutes then i have by any of the five, yes FIVE, doctor's appointments i have had in the past month.

in addition to the adjustment that he did, we did some acupuncture! it was weird and wild and not nearly as bad as i could have ever guessed. he was nice enough to use the smallest needles on this acupuncture virgin.



this was on the ceiling, which normally i would be tempted to disregard entirely. but since i had a slightly panicky, wanna run and get these needles outta me feeling, i took the 30 minutes to actually read the poster and spend time thinking about each phrase. i got an amazing, surprising sense of peace and calm today. it was awesome, and i'm feeling so good right now. about my health, and my life and my being.

which really is incredible, seeing as how i just had a needle jammed into my skull by a stranger.

3 comments:

*high five*

I normally avoid those too, but I think I might have that one on a card in my wallet... :)

I hope you are feeling better. Acupuncture is neat, I thought it helped me when I needed it! Hang in there kiddo!

That's awesome, dude! I could totally use that sense of.... what was it you called it? Calm? LOL

*hugs* I hope everything turns around for you, my dear. It sounds like you are on the right path!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home